Wednesday, April 7, 2010

NICKI MINAJ PULLS OUT OF RIHANNA'S TOUR. AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HER?

Rihanna is going on tour with Ke$ha. That was enough to peak my interest. Then, come to find out, there was some other chick touring with them named Nicki Minaj. I have never heard of that person in my life. Apparently she is a rapper. Anyway, she released a statement saying, "Barbz I'm sorry 2 say I will not be going out on RiRi's tour. I've decided 2 use that time 4 the completion of my album. Hope u understand," Minaj tweeted (@NickiMinaj) Wednesday. "Thanks to Rihanna 4 being a sweetheart and extending this great opportunity 2 me. Support the show! Luv, HB." She is not going to promote her debut album by opening for Rihanna? Why was Rihanna having someone who hasn't even released an album open for her? Who's Barbz? An article for BallerStatus.com claims that Nicki's single, Massive Attack, has been getting a lot of attention..... ON LINE, so she is going to concentrate on finishing her album. Whatevs. Rihanna and Ke$ha should do fine on their own. Most of the pictures I found of her on the internet were so disturbing I can't put them on this blog, but here's one, and here's one . GROSS! Good thing she isn't on this tour. She makes Ke$ha look like Julie Andrews. [image]

2 comments:

  1. if you dont know who nicki minaj is then you need to get with the program.shes fabulous. i was gonna go to the rihanna concert cause she was gonna be there but now im not. rihanna sucks live and i am not gonna pay for that. it would be better if she lipsynched!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out some of her stuff on youtube. I wasn't too impressed, but it could grow on me. Her interview with MTV was awful though. She comes off like Lil' Kim with a learning disability.

    ReplyDelete