Friday, April 2, 2010

CLAY AIKEN AND RUBEN STUDDARD ARE TOURING TOGETHER

You had better run and get your tickets now before they are all... wait. It's not 2003 is it? Then never mind. I can't imagine enough people would go to see this show to fill a cereal bowl, but nonetheless 2003 American Idol winner Ruben Studdard and his trusty sidekick, runner-up Clay Aiken are going on tour together this summer. The two have apparently remained close friends since their days on Idol and Clay apparently was the one who bought Ruben's last cd. What a nice thing to do. Anyhoo, Clay gushed on and on about Ruben saying, "I couldn't ask for a better tour mate. To be able to share the stage with him again is so exciting. He is such a talented artist. He inspires me daily and I think that respect and admiration will truly be reflected in our show." Then Ruben returned the favor stating, "It is truly a blessing and an honor to be on the stage with my friend. The relationship that we have built over these past eight years will definitely translate into a great show for our fans. And I'm really looking forward to singing the timeless classics every night." No word on what "timeless classics" the two will be performing, but I can't imagine they would be from any of their own albums. I ain't trying to drink hate-orade on this one, but c'mon!! I can't think of a concert I would want to see LESS than this. Wait. Maybe Mariah. Yeah, Mariah. For a full list of dates (though I can't imagine why you would want to check) click HERE. Eh, good for them! [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment