Friday, April 2, 2010

COVER ART FOR NEW GOLDFRAPP SINGLE

I am in love with Goldfrapp's new album Head First, as you probably already know from the ump-teen million posts I've written about it. The first single, Rocket, is still firmly planted in my brain, and now I get the amazy news that the second single from the album is set to be released May 24th and it will be the Xanadu-infused Alive. This song is frothy fun at it's best. The album artwork has made it's way to the internet and it's fantasgreat! I just keep being amazed by the brilliance of Goldfrapp and I can't wait to see them in concert again in this summer. Take a listen to the song. The video hasn't been released, but I bet it will be another masterwork from Alison and Will. Until then, watch the video below with the words to the song. Joyous!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment