Tuesday, March 2, 2010

GIRLS, GIRLS. YOU'RE BOTH DRUNK

The feud between Lily Allen and Courtney Love on twitter has been raging on. The pair each posted very unflattering photos of one another on the site. Lily went first and got complaints from her followers. Love posted a pic of Lily after that with some choice words about Lils, like "Your really a brat, is there anyone who you haven't started a meaningless strop with? The night you did all the blow on earth... the night you home invaded me did all the blow I've ever seen in my home wouldn't leave and blamed ME for yr shit show? thighs?". Huh? Then the bell rang and they went to third period and wrote notes to their bffs about it. Anyhooo.....Lily apparently came to her senses later as she tweeted "Sorry, that was mean. Enuff of these juvenile musings, I should never have risen to the bait. Silly lily". Okay. Is that all now? I kinda hope not. Heehee. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment