Thursday, April 8, 2010

DEMI MOORE TO PLAY MILEY CYRUS' MOM IN A NEW FILM, TALKS ABOUT OBSESSION WITH BODY

You've come a long way, Demi. A long way from where I want you to be. The gorgeous 47 year old "puma" is set to star in a new new flick called LOL based on a french movie. She will play the mom of a 15 year old, played by Miley Cyrus, who is dealing with her first big heartbreak and her divorced mother. Demi confirmed the casting news on twitter saying, "Starting a film in July with Miley called LOL". In other Demi news, the star takes the cover of British Elle looking sexier than ever and talking about her past obsession with her body. "I had an extreme obsession with my body. I made it a measure of my own value. I tried to dominate it, which I did, and I changed it multiple times over. But it never lasted and ultimately it didn't bring me anything but temporary happiness. Does being thin resolve anything? No. The irony is that when I abandoned that desire to dominate my body, it actually became the body that I always wanted. But it only happened when I stopped trying to control it. At the end of the day, this kind of obsession is pointless and meaningless." Okay. Sounds pretty honest. She DOES deny having gone under the knife for a little help though. "... You know what? Maybe one day I'll go under the knife. It just irritates me that people are constantly saying how much I've spent on plastic surgery." I don't know if I believe that Demi hasn't had ANYTHING done, but she does have to work very hard to maintain that body. You don't just get a nip-tuck and stay in shape like that. Who cares if you get a little help from the doctor. It's your body, your money, your life, your business. You go, girl. Just go in the opposite direction of Miley. [source] [image]

No comments:

Post a Comment