Tuesday, March 2, 2010

DANCING WITH THE STARS CONTESTANTS REVEALED

Dancing with the Stars, or as I like to call it "Stumbling Around with Who?" has announced their newest batch of celebrities, and I use that term loosely for some of these folks, to compete on the next season of the show. Pamela Anderson will be trying to keep her knickers on this season along with astronaut Buzz Aldrin, The Bachelor’s Jake Pavelka, reality divorcee Kate Gosselin, Olympic gold medal winning figure skater Evan Lysacek, sportscaster Erin Andrews, Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger, football star Chad Ochocinco, 90210 crazytown resident Shannen Doherty, soap star Aiden Turner and incredibly annoying comedienne Niecy Nash. Oh my gosh! Just when I thought I couldn't want to watch this show any less, along comes this bunch. It's not really fair to let Nicole Scherzinger or Evan Lysacek compete sine they practically dance for a living. Right? Am I right? I'm right. Who's watching this show? [source]

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. I was shocked about Nicole and Evan (and to a lesser extent, Chad Ochocinco). They've GOTTA have an unfair advantage, right? I imagine that Kate is gonna get kicked off sooooooooo quickly. A boring silly tabloid Mom does not a dancer make!

    ReplyDelete