Monday, February 1, 2010

GOOD NEWS: NO SEQUEL FOR PRETTY WOMAN, SAYS JULIA ROBERTS

One of the most beloved movies of all time (in my opinion) Pretty Woman will never see a sequel, says it's star Julia Roberts. Moviehole.net asked the actress about a follow up to the smash hit to which Julia replied, ""Nobody wants to see an old hooker. It's not that I'm anti-romantic comedy, which, for some reason, is always the favoured interpretation. I like being funny, I like being romantic... but it's challenging trying to find a script which is original or interesting." Nicely put, Julia. And you're right, nobody wants to see an old hooker, so would you pass that news on to Angelina Jolie? SNAP! It's good that Julia doesn't look back, only ahead. I think her next movie should be called "Who's Natalie?" as an ode to her Golden Globes boozefest. Watch the hilarity below. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment