Wednesday, November 4, 2009

PEE WEE HERMAN IS COMING BACK! I KNOW HE IS, BUT WHAT AM I?

Pee Wee Herman, aka Paul Reubens, is making a big comeback!! I could not be happier. I used to watch Pee Wee's Playhouse back in the day and Pee Wee's Big Adventure is one of my fave movies. Soooooo funny! Well, Reubens is preparing a staging of the Pee Wee Herman Show in Los Angeles at the Music Box Theatre. GAWD I WISH I LIVED IN L.A. RIGHT NOW!!! While he admits he is nervous about the project, Reubens says, "I am constantly hoping that I'm still relevant at all... What I'm trying to prove now is that I still have it, I'm still around - I still am Pee-wee Herman, and Pee-wee Herman is still funny." Of course you are!!!! Pee Wee is timeless. I think it was funny for kids AND adults, which is not easy. So good luck, Pee Wee and don't mess it up by masturbating in public again!! Or do, I don't care. I'll still love you!! I have included the opening theme from the original show which is performed by (a sped-up) Cyndi Lauper. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment