Tuesday, November 3, 2009

LADY GAGA SETS ANOTHER RECORD

As if she hasn't changed the music biz already, Lady Gaga has set yet another record, placing her fourth No. 1 on the Radio Airplay Chart. She is the first artist in the 17 year history of the Pop Songs chart that has placed four songs from a debut album (The Fame, in case you were under a rock for this entire year). Her previous songs to hit the top of this chart were Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame and now Paparazzi. Gaga left a message on her Twitter stating, "THE FAME is the first album in history to have four #1 radio hits! I wish I could wrap my arms around my little monsters, the reason is u.xx" and later clarifying "I mean the first debut album". She has written some of the catchiest songs of the past few years, so it is well deserved. Let's see if Bad Romance can make it FIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment