Thursday, November 5, 2009

KATY PERRY IS GOING TO SEX UP THE MTV EUROPEAN MUSIC AWARDS


Katy Perry is hosting the MTV Europe awards for the second year in a row, but this year is going to be different. Katy explains "last year it was fruity and kitsch and fun. But this year the fruit has gone sour. Now it's dark and sexy and a bit naughtier. We are using lots of crystals, bowler hats, bow ties and booby things. I'm going to highlight what God gave me - what my momma made - with lots of booby things. Some of the outfits will be almost just 'nip slips' but not quite fully exposed." Booby things? That's ...... intriguing. Katy does have some nice hooters, so I guess we're all in for a treat. Not sure I would reference "..fruit has gone sour" when trying to explain something sexy, but that's just me. The awards are being held today in Berlin and you can check local chanels for times or watch on the web.[source]

No comments:

Post a Comment