Wednesday, March 10, 2010

JEFF BRIDGES STILL LOVES HIS WIFE MORE THAN ANYTHING

Jeff Bridges is sitting on top of the world right now. He just won his first Oscar after five nominations and 100 years. But don't expect him to do what a lot of Hollywood leading men do and dispose of his longtime wife, Susan. He says he owes much of his success and career to his 33-year relationship with her. "I'm so in love with her. The relationship just keeps getting better and more intimate and sexier and all that stuff." So sweet!! Good to see a good, faithful man in Hollywood.He does admit to being tempted when he was younger but he says, "It spells trouble. My family was and is too precious to me. I know sex can lose you everything." Jeff tells the story of how he met Susan, who was sporting two black eyes and a broken nose at the time. He recalls, "I was filming Rancho Deluxe and she was absolutely gorgeous - even though she'd been in this car accident. I asked her out and she turned me down saying something like, 'All you Hollywood guys think you can come in and get any girl in town. Forget about it. Maybe I'll see you around.' Well, I did see her around and kept after her." Ah, love.[source][image]

No comments:

Post a Comment