Wednesday, April 25, 2012

GEORGE MICHAEL COMPLETES "BEST DANCE RECORD" HE'S EVER MADE

Exciting!!! George Michael has a little gift for all of us fans who were worried when he had to cancel his tour due to illness earlier in the year, a new song!! Michael took to his twitter on Monday and tweeted:
YAY!! White Light is the name of the new album that he is proclaiming will have us shaking our patooties. Michael also had this to say:
"I've been a busy boy in the studio this week, mixing symphonica and finally ready to write about what happened to me in Vienna.....And how grateful I am to be given another chance to live and breathe alongside you all in this wonderful world that we share...You may recall my reference to those strange individuals who took the time to pray for my death as I lay in my hospital bed back in November...But don't think I don't realise how many of you out there prayed for my recovery. I thank you all from the deepest part of my soul xxx...And i will repay your unending kindness the only way I know how. With music. Yesterday I began to write a song called "White Light". It's for all of you, for everyone who prayed for me, for every one of you who has prayed for me, for every person who has stopped me in the streets to ask me how I'm doing, you have made me feel so blessed. And I promise you it's a blinder. :)"

Awesome! There's always a little room in our lives for more dancing and more George Michael. No word on when the song will be released yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment