Tuesday, April 24, 2012

21-DAY CLEANSE: DAY 2

DAY 2: Sometimes work gets in the way of your cleanse. Or to put it better......sometimes some of the f**king morons you work with get in the way of your cleanse. I didn't get to even take a breath between 9 AM and 12:15 PM because of the disorganization happening in the workplace, but I finally made it through the wilderness (somehow I made it through-hoo-oo). Following a disastrous morning, I can at least report that I was still full of energy from my breakfast juice and herbal tea, so that's kind of amazing. Right? Anyhoo, my husband reminded me that sometimes emotions ride high on the cleanse, but I am pretty sure this was just a reaction to the assholes I was dealing with. Well, 75% sure. Oh, well. CLEANSING BREATH and...... after my excellent salad for lunch I felt TONS better. I literally felt like a different person. See the power of veggies!!! I decided to take a little time off from work this afternoon (shout out to my AWESOME supervisor!) and go to Bed, Bath and Beyond to get some fridge organizers. My fridge's cups runneth over with raw veggies. That sounds kinda gross, but tastes delicious. I will tell you, organizing or cleaning is one of the best ways to make yourself forget all your problems in life and just concentrate on one positive thing that will make you feel good. It totally works! I felt so much better after that. Then I had an perfect elliptical workout at good ol' NYSC. Sweating out toxins is my life. I'm exaggerating. Okay. Then my dinner was so good I could die (see below). If there are two things in my life I really need other than love and Madonna it is now Organic Ruby Sauerkraut and Raw Apple Cider Vinegar. The latter you can even use in just water for a pick-me-up and it's DELISH!! I wouldn't suggest putting the sauerkraut in water, but it's your life. Okay. Day 2 down. Gotta go. Stay tuned for Day 3!!!!

7:30 AM - BREAKFAST - Urban Zen Juice w/ Aloe and Coconut Water
8:30 AM - Herbal Tea
12:25 PM - LUNCH - Salad with Raw Veggies, Black and Kidney beans and mixed nuts. Green Garlic Dressing.
3:00 PM - Snack. Banana, the chunks of watermelon and Water w/ Aloe
4:00 PM - Cardio workout
5:15 PM - Make Juice Not War Green Juice
7:00 PM - DINNER -  Raw Mock Tuna Salad w/ Organic Ruby Sauerkraut and Raw Apple Cider Vinegar

No comments:

Post a Comment