Monday, April 30, 2012

21-DAY CLEANSE: DAY 8

DAY 8: Well, the fast yesterday was not only easy, but kind of a delight! Not only was I not hungry all day, I felt and FEEL light, energetic and happy. Got up to do my 6 AM lower body workout today, rocked it, got on the scale and.....I'VE LOST 7 POUNDS!! I knew I was losing some weight and I didn't have the bloat I always felt I had, but SEVEN POUNDS??? Yep. The power of veggies, m'friends! Drank my juice on the train on the way to work this morning listening to Madonna (NOTHING better than that) and settled in for a day of work. Last night my hubby and I made up a batch of that Mexican Pilaf we had on Saturday to take to work today. YUMMY! It is so delicious it makes me want to cry. Needless to say, I devoured it like I hadn't eaten in years. The afternoon at work was same ol' some ol'. Got home and decided to have my juice, settle down and watch Friends while I drifted off into a nap. I woke up and had a little, top secret project to do. Then had to write this all down before RuPaul's Drag Race finale started!! It's gonna be a fun evening!!! TEAM SHARON NEEDLES!! Okay. Gotta run. See you on Day 9!

6:00 AM - Water w/ lemon and cayenne Lower body workout
7:10 AM - SunWarrior Protein w/ Coconut Water
8:00 AM - Green juice
9:45 AM - Handful of mixed nuts
12:00 PM - LUNCH - Mexican Pilaf
1:45 PM - Herbal tea
3:00 PM - SNACK - Gluten Free Rice Crackers w/ Hummus and Green Garlic Dressing
5:00 PM - Green Juice w/ Aloe & Coconut water, Rice Crackers with guacamole
8:30 PM - Mixed salad with Raw Veggies and Green Garlic Salad with Apple Cider Vinegar

No comments:

Post a Comment