Friday, April 20, 2012

A CHANGE OF BODY AND SOUL: CRAZY SEXY DIET

Well, the change I was referring to last week that will be happening on my blog is all about health. Along with still giving you bits and pieces of the pop culture I love so, I am embarking on 1) a 21 day cleanse and 2) hopefully a fully healthier lifestyle. I know, I know, who hasn't done this a million times. You wake up with a hangover saying, "I'm never drinking again" or you unbutton your pants after a fatty meal and and say, "I'm never eating that much again". Well, I've done those things too many times. While I feel I'm in pretty good shape, I know that I'm not treating my body the best way I possibly can. So looking around for ways to motivate myself, some friends of mine suggested looking into Kris Carr's Crazy Sexy Diet. Kris chronicles her journey from cancer to wellness to health guru and shares the knowledge she gained along the way to help you become a super healthy sexy bitch. I'm so excited to start it and I will be getting things underway with the 21 day cleanse on Monday!!! I will be using this blog to do my daily diary and hopefully you will follow along, or even join me (you have a couple of days to devour the book) and share in my ups and downs and, fingers crossed, ultimate triumph! Now, this doesn't mean I'm turning my whole blog into some hippy-dippy, grass eating craziness, it's just going to be a new part of what I do here on That's a Good Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment