Sunday, April 29, 2012

JUST BECAUSE: STEVIE NICKS

I AM FINALLY SEEING STEVIE NICKS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!! After countless years of worshiping at the feet of the Witchy Wonderwoman herself, I am finally getting to see Stevie on July 2nd at the Beacon here in NYC. I cannot be more excited about this. She is a true rock goddess. Stand Back was on constant play for about a year in my bedroom as a child, along with If Anyone Falls, I Can't Wait, Beauty & the Beast, Leather and Lace, Talk to Me, Edge of Seventeen, Stop Dragging My Heart Around, et al. Then of course I loved all of the Fleetwood Mac stuff, and more recently in this 00s when she started finally releasing new music again, Stevie showed that true talent is ageless. I thought I'd share some of my fave Stevie with you on this lovely Sunday. Enjoy some of her biggest hits and greatest songs. Have a wonderful day, all.




No comments:

Post a Comment