Monday, April 23, 2012

21-DAY CLEANSE: DAY 1

Day 1 DOWN!!! I did it and it was kind of a breeze! The cleanse for the first day was better than I could have expected. Starting off with a workout and following up with a juice turns out to be the best way to start my day. I was afraid that I would be really hungry by lunch, but a fit of water with lemon and cayenne and a handful of nuts (no comments) did the trick. Hopefully every day will be as easy as the first. I never felt bloated or gross like I do when I eat some kind of meat sandwich for lunch with a diet soda, that's for sure. My energy level stayed up and my concentration was fine. OH, and the juice that I had for breakfast and dinner was DELICIOUS, but does take some time to prep and make. Time well spent though. Anyhoo, read below to see how my day went and marvel in my self control. See you tomorrow. Day 2 will be MINE!!! And remember, all the juice and smoothie recipes I use are in the Crazy Sexy Diet book.

6:15 AM - Water w/ Lemon and Cayenne Pepper, Upper Body Workout.
7:15 AM - Breakfast - Urban Zen Juice w/ Sun Warrior Protein Powder. 5 minute meditation.
9:15 AM - Water w/ Lemon and Cayenne
11:00 AM - Handful of mixed, raw, organic nuts
12:00 PM - LUNCH - Raw veggie salad with nutritional yeast (sound gross, but it's yummy) and Annie's Organic Green Garlic Dressing.
12:15 PM - Mint Medley Herbal Tea
2:30 PM - Snack - Brown Rice Cake w/ Raw Almond Butter
5:00 PM - Snack - Gluten Free Sesame Seed Rice Crackers and Hummus
6:45 PM - DINNER - Urban Zen Juice w/ Coconut Water and Herbal Aloe Force. 2 tbs of Spicy Power-fu Salad. Herbal Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment