Sunday, April 22, 2012

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY, AND WE ARE FULLY STOCKED!!!

Tomorrow is the big day!!! Our (my husband and mine) 21 day cleanse that starts our Crazy Sexy Diet kicks off in full swing tomorrow morning. In preparation we went to our local (and so lucky to have) health food, organic, all around amazy corner grocery store, the Westerly Natural Food Market. Aside from having all the organic, raw groceries and powders and supplements we needed, they also MAKE a lot of the food so that on lazy days we can just buy it already made. Now you must know that you WILL spend a little more money if you are doing the cleanse because it's very specific in what you eat. Let's just say it's good we won't be eating out or spending money on booze for the next three weeks. Will you have to live that way for the rest of your life? No. You can ease up a bit after the initial 21 days, but the goal is to pay attention to your body and see how good it feels to treat it right. For the next 21 days, as you will read along with me, I will be avoiding wheat, dairy, sugar, caffeine, gluten, meat, animal products and ALCOHOL!!! I'm guessing the last will be the hardest! Ha. I am glad my hubby is doing it with me, and a lot of the reason why is because he wants to support me. He's awesome like that. But we are stocked and prepared. Off on a health adventure. Stay tuned for the Day 1 diary tomorrow evening. Should be entertaining. And don't forget to take a look into the Crazy Sexy Diet for yourself if you get a chance. It's a good read and you may be as inspired as I.

No comments:

Post a Comment