Friday, April 13, 2012

MADONNA LOOKING CRAZY SEXY AT TRUTH OR DARE FRAGRANCE LAUNCH

Madonna launched her new fragrance, Truth or Dare, at Macy's in Herald Square in New York City yesterday. Although I didn't fight the crowds to see my icon, I could feel her presence all around me as I laid on my couch and watched Family Guy. But that's my life and I won't go into it any further. Madonna wore a see-through Dolce & Gabbana dress over a black bodysuit, and DAYUM she looked good. Duh! Apparently Madonna sold 300 bottles of her $150 perfume at Macy's and gave fans some extras with their purchase: mini-bottles of the eau de parfum and body lotions, a T-shirt, a deluxe copy of Madonna’s new album, MDNA, and the 1991 “Truth or Dare” documentary on Blu-ray disc. I'd say that was money well spent. Below is the TV ad that's been airing for Madonna's Truth or Dare. I love her so much I could die.

No comments:

Post a Comment