Friday, April 13, 2012

DIET COKE RELEASES MADONNA INSPIRED BOTTLE

I GOTTA HAVE THESE!!!!! Diet Coke, which I have had a torrid affair with for years, is now officially my #1 mistress. The soft drink giant has unveiled three limited edition bottles, one inspired by Madonna, designed by the new creative director of Diet Coke, fashion designer and genius Jean Paul Gaultier. The bottles, shown over there ---> features Madonna classic cone bra outfit designed by Gaultier for her 1990 Blond Ambition Tour. It's the one on the left in case you are Amish and don't get the reference. Unfortunately, these bottles are for a campaign only in Europe, so US fans are S.O.L., but I do have the commercial for you. Enjoy and if anyone in Europe reading this wants to send me the Madonna bottle, I won't be mad at'cha.

No comments:

Post a Comment