Friday, December 18, 2009

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE GETS SOME DIVA HELP THIS SEASON!!!


RuPaul's Drag Race is bringing in the big guns this season. And by guns I mean GAY ICONS!! Aside from the returning judges, fashion journalist Merle Ginsberg adn Project Runway designer Santino Rice, set to guest are Kathy Griffin, Cloris Leachman, Debbie Reynolds, Jackie Collins, Tatum O'Neal, Kathy Najimy, Tanya Tucker and Lisa Rinna (not a gay icon, but fierce nonetheless). HELLOOOO!!!!!! The "Race" begins again on February 1st at 9 PM on Logo (check your local listings) and you can bet I'll be sitting in front of the TV every week ready to snap my fingers and sway my neck with every "NO YOU DI'N'T!!". So practice your tuck and make some boobies out of rice bags cuz Ru is comin' atcha!! (wow. That was the gayest I've ever been) This show is amazy and if you haven't seen it then YOU ARE AGAINST THE TROOPS!!![source]

No comments:

Post a Comment