Monday, December 14, 2009

MTV WILL NOT AIR THE "JERSEY SHORE" PUNCH WE'VE ALREADY SEEN

MTV has decided it will not show the (probably deserved) punch that is making the rounds on the internet (and now here, below) from the upcoming episode of Jersey Shore. I have to say I watched this show for the first time last week and I personally wanted to punch every single person on there in the balls....especially the girls. Now while I don't condone violence, I have to say that I got a sick pleasure out of watching this pint-sized pit bull get her noggin knocked around, which is why I will never, never, ever watch this show again. Something that makes me that mad is not good for me. I'm going back to The Biggest Loser!! Anyway, in case you didn't see it, I will share my farewell to Jersey Shore here. If you have seen JS, you won't be surprised by what happens in this clip. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment