Tuesday, December 8, 2009

GLEE VOL. 2 IS HERE!!!

Woke up this morning, got out of bed, ran to my computer and started my download of Glee Vol. 2 which I pre-ordered the millisecond it became available. Yes. I really out-gayed myself on that one. The second volume of Glee music to come out in two months, this one does not disappoint either. Some of the highlights include Amber Riley's version of the classic "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going", Cory Monteith's splendid take on "The Pretender's I'll Stand By You", and Lea Michele's "Don't Rain on My Parade" by Babs. The version of "Imagine" by John Lennon is amazy, even without the moving way it was done on the episode (if you haven't seen it, it is a tear-jerker). Of course, "Endless Love" is always welcome in any context, any show, anytime. See, I just get gayer and gayer. Also some straight up pop songs like "Crush" and Van Halen's "Jump" are pretty outstanding. Again, not a bad track on the album, so rush out and get yours or I will kill a kitten every 10 minutes until you do. Just kidding......MAYBE!

No comments:

Post a Comment