Tuesday, December 22, 2009

NICK JONAS MAKES AN APPEARANCE ON GAY "PHOTO" SITE

You know, sometimes you just innocently post your picture on a site for gay guys to show off their junk. You know how that happens sometimes? Right? No. Okay. Well uber-twink singer Nick Jonas somehow posted his picture (on the left) on the naughty site Guys with iPhones (look it up at your own risk.....lots of naughty bits) at 2:10 in the morning on December 21st. Hmmmm....what was he doing on there? Well, of course people are saying it's probably a plant of the 17 year-old purity-ring wearing singer. If I had gone on that site in the last couple of days (I have), I might have seen this photo (I did) and started to sweat (I still am). The picture has since been taken down, so you can just look above. Not scandalous image-wise, but OH MY where it was posted. Explain away, PR peeps.[source and image]

No comments:

Post a Comment