Wednesday, March 3, 2010

KATY PERRY WANTS YOU TO KNOW SHE'S REAL

Katy Perry recently spoke to Nylon magazine about her upcoming album and what she perceives to be some misconception about her. She tells the mag, "The biggest conception [of me] is that it's someone else's idea, or that I'm just a vessel. Some people don't think I'm the captain of my ship." I believe that. I saw Katy in concert and she is fun and funny and sang pretty well live. She seems connected to her music and invested. As for the new record, Katy has been listening to some older tunes for inspiration. "I've been on a '90s kick for a little bit. I've been listening to Hole, who are coming back... The Cardigans, Ace of Base. The new music is still fun, but it's a bit darker. It's not as annoying. If you do something over and over again, it's like Chinese water." Ha. Love it. She is calling her last album "annoying"? That is hilarious. I love Katy Perry!!!!!!! [source][image]

No comments:

Post a Comment