Sunday, January 10, 2010

NEW ARTIST ALERT: DAN BLACK

Every week, iTunes has a free track to download and a couple of weeks ago it was an artist called Dan Black. Before downloading the song, Symphonies, I read some of the reviews and I was intrigued. People either loved it or hated it. One reason was because the song samples the beat from Umbrella by Rihanna. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT??? People sample ENTIRE songs all the time. It made me want it, so I downloaded it. Fast forward a week and I got the entire album because I'm obsessed with the song. A cross between Mika, Owl City and some indie band, Dan Black has a nice voice, the songs are very cool and this video for Symphonies is soops amazy. No joke, watch it and see. Don't be a douche. Just watch it! You can sample the songs and get Dan's album HERE if you have iTunes installed. It's only 7.99 right now.




1 comment: