Friday, March 5, 2010

SEAN PENN HAS SOME HARSH WORDS FOR HIS CRITICS.

THIS JUST IN: Sean Penn doesn't care for the media. His endless battles with the press date back to the early 80s. Penn tried to get the media to leave him alone...... then he married the most famous and photographed woman in the world, Madonna. Since their divorce, Sean has stayed out of the spotlight as much as possible, but still manages to get in trouble every once in a while. Sean has been over in Haiti working for the relief effort for a while and when he was asked about what he thinks of the press saying his good deeds are really just to take notice away from his impending divorce from Robin Wright, he had this to say:
"Do I hope that those people die screaming of rectal cancer? Yeah. You know, but I'm not going to spend a lot of energy on it."

Wow. Why rectal of all things? That's way harsh, Sean. Anyway, Sean isn't one for subtlty when it comes to these matters and I'm sure the hell not gonna stick a mic in his face and ask him about it, so that will remain a mystery. He is right about not paying attention to it though. Sean actually saved a woman and child who were trapped in a collapsed building in Haiti. Hero stuff, ya know. Keep working Sean. I still love you, but stay away from my rectum. (no comments from the peanut gallery on that one) [source]

1 comment:

  1. Wow ,I just lost some respect for him. No-one deserves to die of any kind of cancer. I know we are not to judge, but I don't think that was the right thing to say. I thought he was a bigger person than that.

    ReplyDelete