Tuesday, March 9, 2010

GABOUREY SIDEBE OF PRECIOUS COMES ON TO GERARD BUTLER

I think she could do better, personally. The soops cute and bubbly Gabourey Sidebe was in heaven at the Oscars. She was so excited to see everyone and was as comfortable as someone who had done it her whole life. While being interviewed on the red carpet, Gabby caught a glimpse of Gerard Butler, whom she had previously admitted having a crush on, and told her interviewer Billy Bush, "He's kinda sexy. I'd hit that." Hilarious!!! THEN when he came over to talk to her, Bush asked her to repeat herself, SO SHE DID!! Gerard came back with, "I'm here, I'm available. Let's go!" to which Sidebe responded "Let's grab a bottle of champagne and see where the night goes." WONDERFUL!!! A girl's gotta take a chance when the gettin' is good. I really love this girl. She has already booked a pilot for Showtime. I hope she has a long, wonderful career. She was remarkable in Precious. Here's a video of the exchange on the red carpet. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment