Friday, November 6, 2009

SARAH JESSICA PARKER DOES ELLE MAGAZINE

SJP, I LOVE YOU!!! Sarah Jessica Parker is back in full swing with a big interview for Elle Magazine. Sarah dishes on being a mom again to her new twin girls, delivered by a surrogate, Marion and Tabitha. The style icon admits in the interview,"I love the smell of diapers; I even like when they're wet and you smell them all warm liked a baked good. I love the smell of Balmex. Love it." Eww, but awww! Sarah also lays the smack down on the talk that she and Kim Cattrall don't see eye-to-eye stating, "I don't think anybody wants to believe that I love Kim," she says, before adding "I adore her." She also added that she "wouldn't have done the movie without her." I tend to think this is true, because none of the girls have tried to sugar-coat their feelings in the past. PLUS, whatever SJP says is true. She is Carrie after all!!! Sarah has a new movie coming out with Hugh Grant, a romantic comedy, called Did You Hear About the Morgans. Those two will be adorable together, no? SARAH JESSICA PARKER IS THE RULER OF THE WORLD!!!! [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment