Tuesday, November 3, 2009

KATE WINSLET WINS LAWSUIT AGAINST TRASHY MAG

Kate Winslet, the lovely, talented Oscar winning actress, has won a lawsuit brought against the Daily Mail from a story they published labeling her 'World's Most Irritating Actress". WHAT??? I hate them already!!! They also accused her of lying about her workout routine. Now they have really done it!! You don't mess with a girl's fitness!! Kate filed a suit and the rag decided to settle the case for $40,000 in libel damages. Kate said, ""I am delighted that the Mail have apologised for making false allegations about me. I was particularly upset to be accused of lying about my exercise regime and felt that I had a responsibility to request an apology in order to demonstrate my commitment to the views that I have always expressed about body issues, including diet and exercise. I strongly believe that women should be encouraged to accept themselves as they are, so to suggest that I was lying was an unacceptable accusation of hypocrisy." You go, Kate! Don't let them lie on you. Kate and I, as you may know, share a birthday and Libras do NOT stand for your bullshizz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment