Monday, March 15, 2010

FORMER PUSSYCAT DOLL TELLS ALL IN SONG

Former Pussycat Doll Kimberly Wyatt is going to loosen up her buttons, babe. The sexy lady, who left the band last month after months of speculation they were imploding, is releasing her first solo single and it contains some not-so-veiled references to one Ms. Nicole Scherzinger (she's the lead singer in case you don't know of their names.) Kimberly was not the first to leave the group. Jessica Sutta's left in January then Ashley Roberts. Well, Kimberly is not slinking off into obscurity (yet). She is actually releasing her debut single, Not Just a Doll, and she putting her former group on Blast. Here are some of the lyrics:
"Just be this way and act this way. So talk this way, I won't do all that you tell me. Sit and stay, no right to say, so walk this way... Ain't no strings attached, now I'm feeling free at last. I just want to sing and dance, so I had to take a chance." I mean, c'mon. The Pussycat Dolls made you a celebrity, sweetie. Just leave it behind and move on. DON'T BURN BRIDGES!!! You don't want to become the Shelley Long of pop music.[source][image]

No comments:

Post a Comment