Thursday, February 4, 2010

MTV PONDERS WHO HAD THE BEST GRAMMY PERFORMANCE

MTV.com boils down the race for best Grammy performance to Lady Gaga & Elton John, Beyonce, or Taylor Swift & Stevie Nicks. First of all, let's take Taylor out of the mix for hitting one wrong note for every three she sang (I refuse to put it on my blog). Poor Stevie. Beyonce did the same thing she always does basically, so I'm not putting her on par with a one-of-a-kind performance like Gaga and Elton did. For me, the real question comes down to Lady Gaga with Elton and Pink, who did a theatrical, high-flying rendition, completely live, to prove to all the lip-syncers that you can sing live even if you are doing something physical. (You know who you are, Britney) I would still personally go with Gaga/Elton because I liked the songs better and they, of course, sang live as well, but Pink was pretty freaking amazing. I don't know why anyone would put Taylor Swift ruining Stevie Nicks performance in the same category as all these women, but I guess MTV has to cater to their audience. I'm gonna call bullshit on that one. You can clink on the names for a look at their performances, dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment