Wednesday, October 14, 2009

MAD MEN STAR JANUARY JONES SCHOOLED BY ASHTON KUTCHER?

I don't watch Mad Men, not because I'm not interested, but because I have too many top-notch shows to keep up with (America's Next Top Model, The People's Court, reruns of The L Word) but I was intrigued by this story. January Jones, who apparently has gigantoid boobs (see picture) dated Ashton Kutcher back in the day when she was just a model. (How droll) She has since been nominated for a Golden Globe and a SAG award. Well Ashton tried to discourage Jan-Jo (I just made that up. How clever am I?) from coming to Hollywood to act. She did it anyway, and look at her now!! She said just being a model made her think, "You're like an object. They move you around and I thought, God, I'm miserable." What did she think she'd be doing, Macbeth? Well, good for her for following her dreams. I mean, taking acting advice from Ashton is like taking advice on botox from Nicole Kidman. You go January Jones. Act your boobies off!!! [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment