Thursday, October 15, 2009

LADY GAGA ANNOUNCES TRACK LISTING FOR FAME MONSTER!!

Apparently there is a lot of Gaga news today. (Yeah for me, boo for those who don't like Gaga. Actually, if you don't like Gaga you're crazy!!!) The track listing for the re-released, deluxe version of The Fame called The Fame Monster has been released. It's a doozy!!! It's a two disc set, the first being 8, count 'em, 8 new songs; the second being the original tracklisting with all the extra-tracks from various countries. I am sooooo excited for more music from LG. She is supes awesome, y'all!! Here is the list.

Disc 1:
1.Bad Romance 2.Alejandro 3.Monster 4.So Happy I Could Die 5.Speechless 6.Dance in the Dark 7.Telephone 8.Teeth
Disc 2:
1.Just Dance 2.LoveGame 3.Paparazzi 4.Poker Face 5.Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) 6.Beautiful, Dirty, Rich 7.The Fame 8.Money Honey 9.Starstruck 10.Boys Boys Boys 11.Paper Gangsta 12.Brown Eyes 13.I Like It Rough 14.Summerboy 15.Disco Heaven 16. Again, Again 17.Retro, Dance, Freak

DAMN!! That's a lot of music! I bought The Fame before anyone knew who Gaga was, so I am a pioneer of sorts (in my own mind). I DID buy it on the downlow, so I can purchase this like a normal person I guess. YEAH ME!!


[source for story and picture]


No comments:

Post a Comment