Monday, October 19, 2009

MADONNA SUED BY NEIGHBOR

NEWS FLASH: MADONNA IS A PERFORMER! Karen George, who lives above Madge in her condo, thinks there is too much loud music coming from Madonna's apartment, according to a lawsuit the trouble-maker filed in Manhattan. The lawsuit states that, "Madonna and one or more of her invited guests repeatedly dance to unreasonably high-decibel, amplified music, causing noise and vibration through the walls, ceilings and radiators." Sounds like somebody is a little jello they weren't invited to the party! How does this person know they are dancing? Hm? Whatevs. Madonna, I think there's a one bedroom available in my building if you wanna rehearse there!! I think you can afford it. I would love THAT kind of noise instead of hearing that homeless guy on my street who yells "GOD" all night long. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment