Sunday, October 25, 2009

HAVE YOU EVER MET JODIE SWEETIN FROM FULL HOUSE? WELL SHE WAS HIGH

In her new memoir, UnSweetined (ugh) she lets the secrets fly about her high times since leaving the beloved family sitcom. (yeah, I watched it. I was sooo into Kimmy Gibler) She tells gawd and everyone that when she was at Candace Cameron's (DJ Tanner, y'all) wedding, she chug-a-lugged two bottles of wine and passed out in the bathroom. SHE WAS 14! I think she won the Drew Barrymore award for that one. She also admits that she hoovered some meth not before, not after, but AT the premier of MK and Ashley Olsen's New York Minute. To be fair, I think most of us did some sort of narcotic to get through that film. She said her progression was from ecstacy to coke to meth (sounds about right) and that she has been sober since last December. I hope for her sake that she is sober, if not HOW RUDE!!!! [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment