Friday, October 23, 2009

NEW MUSIC AVAILABLE ON GOMUSIC: ANNIE!!!!

GoMusicNow.com (formerly the site I recommended gomusic.ru) has lots of new music not yet available over here in the US. Lady GaGa's new song Bad Romance is available for 15 cents! Also there is a new girl group that is making some headway overseas called The Saturdays who have a new album out called Wordshaker that is poppy good fun. The tracks Forever is Now and Wordshaker are standouts. Finally, one of my faves, Annie, a Norwegian singer who had an amazing album out in 2004 called Anniemal (also worth buying. The whole album is 97 cents.) Her new album is called Don't Stop and it's really different from the first one. It is more mainstream, but Annie's voice is a little stronger and the music has some more guitar elements to it. Since no video is available for her new single, My Love Is Better, I am going to give you one of my faves off the first cd, Chewing Gum. Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment