Wednesday, October 21, 2009

HILARY SWANK LIKES TO BE NAKED....WHEREVER SHE WANTS

Hilary Swank announced in Marie Claire that she likes to walk around naked, even if her boyfriend's 6 year-old son is in the room She states, "My boyfriend's son is six years old, and you wonder at what age you should stop walking around nude. Every morning he comes into the bedroom, and you're just nude. But he doesn't look twice; he doesn't think about it yet." I would imagine he looks a lot more than twice and considers himself the luckiest kid in the world! Ha. Now some psychologists say this could cause some sort of mental harm to the child and his "psycho-sexual adjustment". I don't know. I mean most contries are much less uptight about nudity than we are here in the U.S. I guess it's okay if Hilary was skinning unsuspecting teens are blowing up bridges in front of her boyfriend's son. Hmmm, which is worse? I digress. Hilary's body is slammin'! If I had that bod I'd walk around naked all the time: picking the kids up from school, waiting in line at the DMV, church....you name it. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment