Thursday, October 22, 2009

DOLLY PARTON AIN'T GOIN' NOWHERE!

Dolly Parton has done it all. She's been in several successful movies, written a Broadway show, nominated for a Tony, won 7 Grammy awards (with 42 nominations), nominated for 2 Oscars, received the National Medal for the Arts and a Kennedy Center Honors and she has the most famous hooters in the world. Whew! She is a go-getter, but she isn't stopping anytime soon. "I don't want to live a boring life," Parton says. "I won't ever stop working. I won't ever retire. I'll be working until I fall over. And I hope it's right in the middle of a song onstage somewhere. That would be the glorious way to go." Jam.canoe has a great interview with Dolly if you click on the source link. She is really amazing and a true American treasure. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment