Friday, June 17, 2011

VIDEOS: BRITNEY OPENS HER FEMME FATALE TOUR

WARNING: IF YOU ARE A DIEHARD BRITNEY FAN, DO NOT READ THIS, BUT YOU CAN WATCH THE VIDEOS BELOW:
This is negative, and I'm sorry. For what it's worth, here are some videos of Britney's opening night in Sacramento on her Femme Fatale Tour. Arm-ography, half-assed backbends and head whipping were apparently the themes of the night for our Brit. I especially like the move where she walks up the stairs. Groundbreaking. And the flaccid lapdance was a nice touch as well. It's really sad to see her doing the choreography, or NOT doing it, to I'm A Slave 4 U. Why???? The costumes are not very flattering either. Time to cover up. I hate to say it, but stop performing on stage, sweetie. It's fine. I don't know who is forcing you to do this, but they should be brought to court immediately. I'm sure the people actually at the show had a good time watching all the pyro and dancers, but C'MON!




No comments:

Post a Comment