Wednesday, May 2, 2012

21-DAY CLEANSE: DAY 10

DAY 10: By the time you read this post I will officially be halfway done with the 21-Day Cleanse!! I can't believe how fast it's going!!! Last night two of our best friends came over and we watched Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. A-MAH-ZING!! They ordered "normal" food (ha. that's what they called it) and drank some beers. I was genuinely not tempted at all. It was a nice little test. And if you or anyone you know is worried that you won't have enough energy on this cleanse, believe me I haven't had this much get-up-and-go in YEARS! My morning workout was a pretty heavy upper body extravaganza and I killed it. Only morning drawback: My blender is on the fritz! I had to break all the ingredients for my DELISH morning shake into parts and then re-blend together. Aside from that, which set me back time-wise a little, my morning was top notch. Easy commute, passable weather, smile in my heart. Oh, and Madonna in my ear, of course. My morning went well and the afternoon flew by without any major stresses. Got home and made a juice since I didn't have time for any snacks this afternoon. The more you make juices, the faster you become at it. It's kinda fun too!! My hubby had a work thing tonight, so I was on my own. I had a nice three bean salad with cucumbers that I had soaked in apple cider vinegar for a couple of days. Delish. Now I'm gonna settle in and watch a movie on Netflix. What will it be? It will be short enough for me to be in bed by 10, I know that. Day 10: Success!! Hey, Day 11. Bring it on!!

6:00 AM - Water w/ lemon and cayenne. Upper body workout
8:30 AM - Apple Sprout Smoothie
9:30 AM - Herbal Tea w/ Stevia
10:30 AM - Handful of mixed nuts
12:00 PM - Raw Veggies and Hummus
4:45 PM - Green Juice, Rice Crackers w/ Organic bean dip
7:00 PM - Three bean salad w/ Cucumbers
7:30 PM - Herbal Tea w/ Stevia

No comments:

Post a Comment