Wednesday, May 23, 2012

MY CRAZY, SEXY DIET: UPDATE

So things have been moving along swimmingly. I have really stuck with my new, healthy lifestyle. I had a couple of drinks last weekend, but what I learned was I don't drink as much as I used to. Now, here is the lesson I learned last night. As I write this post my stomach is in KNOTS! I went out to eat with some friends. We had Mexican food. This isn't the first Mexican food I've had since I started the cleanse, but it IS the first time I ate at this particular restaurant since I started the cleanse. As soon as they sat the burrito in front of me, albeit it was a veggie burrito, the sauce didn't look like it was a color made from nature. Right then I thought to myself, "DON'T EAT THIS! Or at least don't finish it." Well, I did and WITH a margarita. Yikes. Lesson learned. ONLY FRESH FOOD THAT YOU CAN TRUST FROM NOW ON. I'm sure it had to do with the oils used and things like that because this restaurant, which I won't name, is actually a good place. My body is just used to organic, natural foods now and I'm glad that my system is now trained to tell me that what I ate was probably not great for me. Now I am sitting in a semi-ball writing this, waiting for my next violent...um....outburst to happen. Ew, I know. BUT lesson learned. If it LOOKS like you shouldn't eat it, DON'T! I think I'll juice fast today to clean out my body. Moving forward....

No comments:

Post a Comment