Monday, May 7, 2012

21-DAY CLEANSE: DAY 15 - WEEK 3

DAY 15: Here we go! It's the last week of the cleanse. Lookin' good and feelin' better every day!! I had my 6 AM workout today and I have lost another 3 pounds, which brings my total after 2 weeks to 10 pounds. Pretty freakin' great, IMO. Especially after the added calories from Saturday. Ha. I am back in my thin clothes and I feel really energetic going into week 3. Anyway, made a salad for lunch, popped some ABBA in my ear and took off to work. Anyway. 10:30 was snack time so I broke out the rice cakes and almond butter and had a delish treat. While I am in a good mood, I'll share a little secret with you. There are some people during this cleanse that will look at you and ask why you're doing it. They'll be negative about it and maybe even avoid you for a while or say there's nothing you can do because of your cleanse. Guess what! You're not doing it for them. You are doing it for you. That's what I tell myself when I feel like their negativity is getting to me. I am doing this for MY health. I am doing this so I feel better. If you just tell them that instead of getting defensive and telling them to f*ck off, they really can't argue. So, don't listen to the negativity. Keep your eye on the goal of feeling light and free and healthy. It's better than eating that cheeseburger in the middle of your cleanse to shut someone up. Right? Right. That being said, there will be a far greater number of people who will be really curious and want to know all about your cleanse. No matter how many ask, answer them! Spread your knowledge you've gained about your body and how great you feel. There can never be too many happy people, ya know. So I had a good day at work and headed home for another snack. Decided that I'd have a smoothie for dinner tonight and watch Girls and Veep on the DVR. Day 15 complete and Week 3 off to a great start. Don't you like my pretty juice rainbow pictured???

6:00 AM - Water w/ Lemon & Cayenne. Upper Body Workout
7:15 AM - SunWarrior Protein w/ Coconut Water & Frozen Mixed Berries
8:00 AM - Green Juice (but red because of Beets, ha)
10:30 AM - Brown Rice Cake w/ Raw Almond Butter. Herbal Tea
12:00 PM - LUNCH - Salad w/ Mixed Veggies, Beans, Raw Sauerkraut and Green Garlic Dressing w/ Apple Cider Vinegar
3:00 PM - SNACK - Black Sesame Organic Rice Crackers w/ Green Garlic Dressing.
5:00 PM - SNACK - Black Sesame Organic Rice Crackers w/ Hummus
7:45 PM - DINNER - Green Guru Smoothie



No comments:

Post a Comment