Friday, May 11, 2012

21-DAY CLEANSE: DAY 19

DAY 19: Wow! It's the end of the last work week on the cleanse. I can't believe how fast this whole thing is blowing by! My morning workout was great and it was the start of a beautiful New York City day again! I had my protein shake after my workout and then put together lunch before going for my Friday morning treat of buying a juice at Westerly. Oh, by the way, all the clothes I put on this morning are REALLY loose. Can I get a what-what? Then it was off to work with a little Bananarama, past and present, putting a hitch in my giddy up. Had a super-busy but good morning at work. No time for a snack though, so by lunch I was hungry. CHOW!! My afternoon at work was pleasant, but I was so looking forward to my dinner date with the hubby tonight that it seemed like it lasted FOREVER!!! LET ME GO!! Ha. I finally made it home and had myself a green juice to keep me until dinner, watched my Friends and relaxed a bit. I am going to be posting a little early tonight in order to put on some newly fitting clothes and get myself downtown to Pure Food & Wine to meet hubby for dinner. I can't wait!! I'll tell you all about it tomorrow, on DAY 20!! Can't believe it's already the end of Day 19. This rocks!

6:00 AM - Lower Body Workout
7:00 AM - SunWarrior Protein Shake w/ Banana, Raw Almond Butter & Coconut Water
8:00 AM - Green Juice
11:40 AM - Broccoli & Carrots w/ Hummus
1:30 PM - Herbal Tea w/ Stevia
2:40 PM - Handful of Mixed Nuts
5:00 PM - Green Juice
7:30 PM - DINNER????????

No comments:

Post a Comment