Sunday, May 13, 2012

21-DAY CLEANSE: LAST DAY - THE FINAL FASTING!

DAY 21: I decided to start this morning off with a nice (not so nice actually) salt water flush. It is a way to get the body free of toxins at the start of the day and it's a little easier on the body than an enema. I know, gross. It's 32 oz. of  warm water with two teaspoons of UNIODIZED SEA salt. It must be unionized sea salt if you do this. It mixes with the water and doesn't sink. I added a touch of lemon to make it easier to drink. Then....well.....you can guess. Anyway, after that process, I went online and got two tickets to see Dark Shadows in IMAX. I have been waiting to see this movie since I first saw the coming attraction. I LOVE campy movies. But alas, the movie, though shot beautifully, did not fulfill my camp fantasies. It was okay though. I am pretty easily entertained and I can never get enough Helena Bonham Carter, Michelle Pfeiffer or Chloe Grace Moretz. After the movie we went to up to Cafe Blossom, a vegan restaurant on the UWS, and got ourselves some juice. We walked around and hit a couple of stores and decided that we would treat ourselves to a brand new, high powered juicer. Our little juicer was not really meant for the amount of juicing we have put it through in the last three weeks and we wanted something a bit more heavy duty. We decided on the Omega Mega Mouth Juicer. It's gonna kick those veggies asses! So off to the grocery store we ventured for fresh veggies, because we plan on juicing every morning (at least) still. And we began using the Omega Mega Mouth!! IT'S PERFECT!! We got twice as much juice from it. It's astounding. So excited about it. I'm a juice nerd now. Okay, I'm gonna wrap it up for tonight because Veep and Girls is on soon. As far as the final post for this cleanse, it will be tomorrow. I want to weigh myself in the morning and I want to be able to give my final thoughts on how I felt about this experience and what my plans are to utilize the lessons I've learned about my body and how I want to treat myself from this day forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment