Thursday, May 10, 2012

21-DAY CLEANSE: DAY 18

DAY 18: After last night's successful dinner (so delish) I slept like a baby and woke up at 7 this morning to make juice for breakfast. I put on my Madonna and juiced away. That sounds disgusting. I made juice. Okay. Packed up my lunch and headed out the door for another day at work only to be met by another beautiful New York morning. Since it was Bono's birthday today I enlisted U2 to get me through my morning work at my desk and they did a great job, I must say. Well, along with some mixed nuts and tea, of course. Lunch was my ol' staple of veggies and hummus. A nice, quiet, uneventful morning. Once again, my afternoon at work was not too shabby. Smooth and easy going. It's still really pleasant outside, sunny with a nice, cool breeze. Stopped by the store on the way home and got some black bean spaghetti and organic pasta sauce to mix with some veggies for dinner. I got home and did my cardio on my home elliptical. That thing has really come in handy. I'm so glad I go it! If you wanna check it out you should click HERE. It's totally affordable and saves you time. Yay! I had myself a green smoothie as an afternoon snack. Dinner turned out to be so good and so filling! And for desert? Dried apricot. Yummy. Okay. Now I have a ton of tv to catch up on, so goodbye for tonight. See you on Day 19!


7:00 AM - Water w/ Lemon & Cayenne
8:00 AM - Green Juice
9:45 AM - Handful of Mixed Nuts. Herbal Tea w/ Stevia
11:50 AM - LUNCH - Broccoli & Carrots w/ Hummus. Water w/ Lemon
3:30 PM - Handful of Mixed Nuts
5:00 PM - Cardio Workout
5:35 PM - Green Smoothie
8:00 PM - Black Bean Spaghetti w/ Spicy Sauce & Chunky Tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment