Monday, January 23, 2012

NEW NICKI MINAJ: STUPID HOE

Okay. Well, I guess that the ultra-pop sound of Super Bass is not extending to the Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded album. This is straight up rap, hard sounding and not glittery AT ALL. Nicki is taking on a stupid hoe, I'm thinking Lil' Kim (duh), and pretty much ripping her a new a-hole. "Stupid hoes is my enemy. Stupid hoes is so whack. Stupid hoe shoulda befriended me, then she coulda pro'ly came back." HA! Scathing! The video IS similar to Super Bass in that it uses the bright colors and crazy makeup that made that video so delicious. Anyhoo, take a look and listen and see what you think. I think it's growing on me. In other news: Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded WAS to be released Valentine's Day, but has been pushed back to April 3rd. Not explanation why, but Nicki said on her twitter:
"New Album Date: April 3rd. Pink Friday: ROMAN RELOADED. But have no fear. Tons of surprises before then ;). Love Always, HB"
Don't worry. It's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment