Tuesday, January 31, 2012

JUST BECAUSE: TILDA SWINTON

I'm sorry, but of two things I am sure. 1) Tilda Swinton was ROBBED of an Oscar nomination this year. She was absolutely brilliant in We Need to Talk About Kevin. GENIUS!! And 2) she is the Alien Fashion Queen of the Universe! I love everything that Tilda wears to these stuffy-ass awards shows and I don't care what anyone else thinks. She is weird and dresses accordingly. I think she looks fantastic; pale, frail, slightly mussed. I wouldn't change a thing. Below I have compiled a few shots of Tilda that I think are stunning from different awards shows and appearances. The girls got style. Just click the arrows at the bottom of the slideshow to have a look. I know people disagree, but she's one person who I always look forward to seeing on the red carpet, which makes it DOUBLY sad she was ignored by the Academy this year. I'm sure the Oscar she already has will get her through the night. Actually, I'm positive she couldn't care less about awards. She's too cool for school. Look at the fashion alien below. LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment