Monday, January 9, 2012

MADONNA'S NEW SINGLE COMING JANUARY 15TH!!!! MAYBE...

According to DrownedMadonna.com, a pretty good source for all things Madonna, the Queen of Pop's new single, Give Me All Your Luvin', will hit radio and retail January 15th. In December NME had reported this news, but some sources were saying that the release wouldn't be until March. Now here is my problem. If this is an official single, which by all accounts it is, it's weird to release on a Sunday. Most new music is officially released for sale on Tuesdays, which would be the 17th. I don't know. I do think March is wrong for the single though because Madonna will be performing Give Me All Your Luvin' at the halftime show of the Super Bowl on February 5th, so she won't wait a month to release the single. I HOPE it's this coming week because then my whole week will be filled with Madonna loveliness. C'MON, MADGE!! LET US KNOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment