Wednesday, January 4, 2012

MADONNA & KYLIE MINOGUE: TOGETHER AT LAST!

OMG!!! My dreams are coming true. Me, every gay guy I know and most of the rest of the world, that is. Kylie has been one of the biggest superstars in the universe for 25 years, and Madonna has professed her fan-dom before, so naturally she will be a part of a celebration honoring Minogue's amazy career. The two icons are finally going to work together for a special on Britain's ITV honoring Kylie's 25 years of international pop domination!!! I'm literally going to die when I see this. LITERALLY! This is the most exciting thing that's ever happened to earth. Now before we get our hopes up to high, Kylie did say on twitter that a "duet" was just a rumor, but that doesn't mean they aren't going to appear together and maybe the final planning is not done yet. IT'S GOT TO HAPPEN!!! Please!!! Apparently my life is very full.

No comments:

Post a Comment